The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website:
- Personal information will be managed in accordance with the Norwegian Personal Data Act.
- Visitors to the website are anonymous. The only information recorded is the domain name of your computer (IP address), and not your e-mail address. If you ask us to provide you with services through our website, we may then need to ask for some personal information. Any personal information with which we are provided is used only to help us improve the service we provide to you, and is used solely for the purpose in question in a secure manner. Your personal information will not be used for marketing, nor will it be sold or given to any third party.
- When you connect to our website, we may automatically (i.e. upon connection) collect non-personal information (for example the type of Internet browser and operating system used, the number of visits, the average time you are linked to our site, the pages you have accessed, and the domain name). We may use such information to monitor how popular our website is and to improve its features or content.
- “Cookies” – information that is stored automatically on your computer. When you visit our website, we may store information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” in order to identify your computer the next time you visit us. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can configure your browser to delete all cookies from the hard disk on your computer, or to block the receipt of all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is received.
- Ferd believes that the information on its website is reliable, but it nonetheless cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, up-to-date or available at any time. Ferd therefore cannot accept any liability for any errors, inaccuracies or lack of access to its website.
- All the intellectual property rights associated with this website are fully owned by Ferd. The pages and/or the content thereof may only be used by third parties with prior written consent from Ferd.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact email@example.com.